Monday 23 April 2012

The beginning.

So, I suppose this is the beginning of my writing journey.  I will be writing my autobiography over, well, I'm hoping, probably unrealistically, the next 18 - 24 months.  I've recently moved back to Canada from South Korea, where I was teaching English, and have been staying with my parents, in Chatham, ON., while wrapping up my divorce.

I will be moving to Sarnia, ON. on May 4th, where I will be residing with my aunt and uncle until the end of the summer.  Once I am settled in Sarnia, I will begin writing in earnest.  When school starts in the Fall, I will be substitute teaching for the Catholic School Board, which will, hopefully, allow me to afford my own apartment. 

I will endeavour to be consistent in posting updates about my progress through the book, but must admit that I have never been very good with these journal-type exercises.  It is my hope that, having gone public in the form of a blog, I will feel accountable to whoever decides to follow it.  Wish me luck!

CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment